Welcome to Moorfield School
Enthusiastic and well-behaved children combine with a talented and creative team to make the school happy, productive and harmonious.
In short, Moorfield is a great place to work and learn.
Please view the school blogs and Twitter feed below.
Headteacher - Mr Ian Bussey
School contact - Sue Hedges, School Business Manager email firstname.lastname@example.org
SENCO - Mrs Claire Hill -email email@example.com Telephone 01952 386470
School opening times are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm - 32.5 hours weekly
Breakfast club runs from 7.30am and after school care ends at 5.30pm
If you do require paper copies of any items on the website, please use the contact information above. These will be free of charge.
Statutory information and where to find it:
- Admissions https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/admissions
- Ofsted Report https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/ofsted-report
- Performance data https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/performance-data
- Curriculum Information - see Curriculum tab on Homepage https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/
- Pupil Premium and COVID catchup information https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/pupil-premium
- Sports Premium https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/sports-report
- SEND information https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/send-offer-and-report
- Financial information https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/financial-benchmarking
- Governors information https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/key-information/governors-information
- Charging and Remissions policy https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/media/42363/charging-policy-updated-version.pdf
- Value and Ethos https://www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/about-moorfield/vision-and-ethos
- Behaviour Policy, Equalities Statement and Complaints procedure can be found on the Key Information tab under policies.
- The phonics scheme we use at Moorfield is Read, Write , Inc
- Our SENCO is Claire Hill
- Correspondence can be sent via Sue Hedges, School Business Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org